Holidays

17 November 2011

















I have just finished my last exam of the semester. 
Pretty stoked. Now all I can do is enjoy the holidays!
Here are couples of snapshots of my travels mixed with inspirations.
Can you find my little brother and I being surfer groms?

Image 1- Going for a surf in Hawaii by Ted Grambeau Image 2- Amazing Teahupoo, home Image 3- Surfing Hapiiti by Vincent Devert Image 4- Leah in Hawaii Image 5- Alana, Calli and I cruising in Puerto Rico by Ted Grambeau Image 6- Free to fly Image 7- RIP Andy Image 8- Puerto Rico by Ted Grambeau Image 9- Candice for Rag and Bone Image 10- Hippies by Jeff Divine Image 11- Little brother and I in Hossegor (2002) Image 12- Candice for Rag and Bone Image 13- Groms by Jeff Divine Image 14- Nap by Jeff Divine Image 15- Daria Werbowy Image 16- Cruising in the Marquisas island by Tim Mckenna Image 17- Sunrise in the pass by Vincent Devert


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hanalei All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger